Tuesday 13 November 2007

A little love...

Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still pals even after they know each other so well. Tommy, age 6

When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love. Rebecca, age 8

When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth. Billy, age 4

Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening >presents and listen. Bobby, age 7

If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate. Nikka, age 6

During my piano recital, I was on a stage and I was scared. I looked at>all the people watching me and saw my daddy waving and smiling. He was the >only one doing that. I wasn't scared anymore. Cindy, age 8

A 4 year old child whose next door neighbour was an elderly gentleman had recently lost his wife. Upon seeing the man cry, the little boy went into the old gentleman's yard, climbed onto his lap, and just sat there. When his Mother asked him what he had said to the neighbour, the little boy said, "Nothing, I just helped him cry."

No comments: