Thursday 23 July 2009

Choose God, not gold

This is the only science many people are interested in, even young kids!

It represents two big lies: 'Money will solve my problems', and 'success will make me happy.'

If I can't have it all, can I at least have some of yours?

I've always had a plan and being on a top-rated prime time television show was part of that plan. I want the best things that life has to offer me - the beautiful houses, the cars, the 10.000 thread count Egyptian sheets. What's more, I'm going to get them. I'm going to work my butt off and get everything I can. Eva Longoria

Earth provides enough for everyone’s need, but not enough for everyone’s greed. Gandhi

“I do not like the envy in me. I would make it go away if I could. But I cannot stop envying by trying harder. Envy can only be healed when we live as one who has been chosen by God.” John Ortberg

No comments: