Wednesday 24 March 2010

i want to be famous

No pain & suffering for me...

No sirree...

Put my name in lights...

Get me a limo...

I'm ready for all the trappings of fame & success...

Lights, camera, ACTION!!

Had it not been for the war, I would not value peace.
Had it not been for pain, I would not know the healing power of love.
Had it not been for hatred, I would never have learned to forgive.
Had it not been for imprisonment, I would not value freedom.
Had it not been for living in want, I would not value everything I have.
Had it not been for fear, I would not value peace. Kim Phuc

It was a tragedy to lose the best days of your life, but you learned a lot. You had time to think - to stand away from yourself, to look at yourself from a distance, to see the contradictions in yourself. Nelson Mandela

No comments: