Friday 2 July 2010

Feeling apocalyptic?

"People had more than they needed. We had no idea what was precious and what wasn't. We threw away things people kill each other for now."

“One day I heard this voice, like it was coming from inside me. It led me to a place...I found this book, buried deep in the rubble... And the voice told me to carry it west.”

“In all these years I’ve been carrying it and reading it everyday, I got so caught up in keeping it safe that I forgot to live by what I learned from it.”

"We walk by faith not by sight." Eli (Denzel Washington, The Book of Eli)

What book is written on your heart?

BELIEVE.

DELIVER US.

Ezekiel 3:10-11
Then he said, "Son of man, get all these words that I'm giving you inside you. Listen to them obediently. Make them your own. And now go. Go to the exiles, your people, and speak. Tell them, 'This is the Message of God, the Master.' Speak your piece, whether they listen or not."

No comments: