Friday 4 June 2010

"Marriage is fabulously hard..."

So writes John Eldredge in his latest book, Love & War.

I know of many marriages at the breaking point; it happens so often, is so gut-wrenching & yet everyone seems powerless to stop it.

Can you really find the marriage of your dreams?!

Yes, you can.

Forgiveness & love cover over many sins.

Marital bliss need not fade into harsh & barren emotional realities.

THERE IS HOPE NO MATTER WHAT STATE YOUR MARRIAGE IS CURRENTLY IN!

Here is a friend's posting from facebook on his wife of 28 years,

I LOVE LIZ!!!!!!!!!!
God has blessed me with an amazing partner, friend, wife.
It's her birthday tomorrow and I'm so thankful for her!!!
She's my BMW - Beautiful, Marvelous Wife!!!!!

He's had the same marital license plate since '82.

Colossians 3:18-19
Wives, understand and support your husbands by submitting to them in ways that honor the Master.

Husbands, go all out in love for your wives. Don't take advantage of them.

No comments: